22 de setembro de 2012

Ami Yamato (english version)


Para ler a versão em português, clique aqui

Though I dropped Digital Design school, sometimes I find myself lost in the middle of animations. Studying them, admiring them and suddenly even think: "Why in the earth did I quit Design school?".

Anyway, this is not the question.

Late at night I was "youtubying" and I come across Ami Yamato.

Ami Yamato is a japanese vlogger (animated version) who lives in London and supposedly is looking for a job.

I did a lot of research on Google and till now (after 1 year of its creation) nobody knows for sure who is and how is its creator which at the same time is both bizarre and perfect.

The funniest video is the make up tutorial one (here). Whas she doing fun of famous make up gurus?

Will be Ami the future of vloggers? Maybe! After all nowadays everything is about vocaloids, holograms, 3D animations!

What about you, what do you think?

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

That's so interesting! An animated blogger. Haha, thanks for sharing!

Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
lavagabonddame.com

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Designed by Jung Wang

Voltar ao Topo da Página